Sunday 15 February 2015

Finally, some painting is happening...


After too long away from the paint station things are starting to pick up with Uzgrim's Marauders once again. First up, Ugbad's standard bearer got a lick of paint.

The banner is an attempt to replicate the original paper banner, this time onto a plastic banner that I cannibalised from some plastic goblins. I'm fairly pleased with how it came out though I think I need to be bolder with my colour choices as it looks a little more muted than I'd hoped. Here's the original, it's much brighter than mine.


And here's today's effort, the mounts for my next unit.


Next week's task is going to be painting the riders but before then I have an Oldhammer opponent to insult by bringing these riderless pigs to the tabletop!



No comments:

Post a Comment